Effective as of January 1, 2020
Your Rights Under CCPA
The CCPA provides rights to California residents specific to their personally identifiable information.
The below information is more details about what those rights are, and will share what we have upon request, please give us 45 days to respond with the information:
- Categories of the information received.
- The sources of that information that was received.
- Why we collected the personal information.
- The third parties (if any) that this information was shared with.
- The information specifically that was gathered.
- A list of information we used for business purposes, the different lists include:
- Any sales of this information for business purposes for a sale of that information.
- Disclosure of what information was sold to the recipient.
With these rights we will not discriminate and give you any different service than we would those that did not request this action. This includes goods and services, differences in any prices we may have, or just quality of service in general.
How To Contact Us To Exercise Your Rights Under CCPA
You can request access to and deletion of this information if by contactin us through one of the following methos:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Mail your request to
KTNJ International, LLC
Attn: Faith Grace Jesus
PO Box 212
Ponderay, ID 83852
We will need to be able to reasonably verify that you are the person by gathering your information. This information will only be used to verify your identity.
If you want to opt to ask us to not sell this information, please feel free to visit this “Do Not Sell My Information Page” where you will find an online form to make this happen.
Categories Of Information We Collect Personal Information Under In The Past 12 Months
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as real name, email address, online identifier, IP address, or other similar identifiers.
- Usage, including information on the User’s interaction with our site and services.
- Geolocation data, including physical location, generally.
Use of Personal Information
We collect this personal information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, provide you with support or respond to inquiries, and to provide and personalize our websites.
How We Gather The Personal Information
This personal information is collected by softwares and plugins like AddtoAny, forms on the site, or emails that are sent directly to Faith Grace Jesus or KTNJ International, LLC. It may also be collected by social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram when you may comment, or direct message us.
Your purposes for collecting each category of personal information
We use the collected information to be able to track the amount of people viewing information on our site, as well as to be able to communicate with our Users.
The information in this article is valid until Dec. 31 2020.