Psalm 138:7 says: “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.” (NIV)
June 29, 2017
March 30, 2018
April 7, 2018
- Meaning of “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness” EXPLAINED
- Where to start reading the Bible [7 ideas]
- ‘God, I can’t keep going’: God gives you green pastures and quiet waters
- God has prepared good works for you to walk in. What are you waiting for?
- eBook: Faith Speaks. 7 Days, 7 Prayers
- Prayer for Salvation: How to be saved?
- Did Jesus ever sin? [The answer from the Bible]
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 34 views
- God’s Unshakeable Love for You – Isaiah 54:10 13 views
- Who closed the door of Noah’s ark? – Genesis 7:16 13 views
- Salvation is only found in Jesus – Acts 4:12 12 views
- 5 things that will not happen when you accept Jesus as your Savior 10 views
- If God is for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31 10 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 8 views
- In peace I will lie down and sleep – Psalm 4:8 8 views
- A very present help in time of need 8 views
- Psalm 23:4 – Your rod and staff comfort me 7 views