We hear many things about what faith is and isn’t. But let’s not be tossed to and fro by every kind of doctrine (Ephesians 4:14); instead, let’s read what the unshakable Word of God, the Bible has to say about faith. Here are 5 Bible verses about faith…

5 Bible Verses about Faith

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

John 20:29 (KJV)

“Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

Matthew 17:20 (NIV)

“…Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” – Jesus

Galatians 2:20 (NIV)

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”

2 Corinthians 5:6-7 (NLT)

“So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. For we live by believing and not by seeing.”