“I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me. He will send from heaven and save me; he will put to shame him who tramples on me. God will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness!” (Psalm 57:2-3)
January 15, 2018
January 16, 2018
August 12, 2017
April 4, 2018
- Where does it say in the Bible that God protects us?
- Should you memorize the Bible? Where and how to start today
- Drawing water from the wells of salvation
- Out of strength? God gives strength
- Should we be sad when our fellow Christians die?
- God delights in you and keeps renewing you
- Should Christians celebrate Easter?
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 44 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 23 views
- Salvation is only found in Jesus – Acts 4:12 16 views
- God supplies you. You will not lack. 12 views
- Who closed the door of Noah’s ark? – Genesis 7:16 11 views
- A very present help in time of need 11 views
- 1 John 5:4 Meaning 11 views
- 5 things that will not happen when you accept Jesus as your Savior 9 views
- God satisfies you with long life 8 views
- Give all your worries to God and trust Him 7 views