1 John 4:16 says: “We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.” (NLT)
- Meaning of “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness” EXPLAINED
- Where to start reading the Bible [7 ideas]
- ‘God, I can’t keep going’: God gives you green pastures and quiet waters
- God has prepared good works for you to walk in. What are you waiting for?
- eBook: Faith Speaks. 7 Days, 7 Prayers
- Prayer for Salvation: How to be saved?
- Did Jesus ever sin? [The answer from the Bible]
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 19 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 11 views
- God supplies you. You will not lack. 11 views
- A very present help in time of need 10 views
- 1 John 5:4 Meaning 9 views
- It’s a new day. Don’t dwell on the past 9 views
- Who closed the door of Noah’s ark? – Genesis 7:16 8 views
- Healing and health are part of your salvation 8 views
- If God is for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31 7 views
- Let God take care of everything 7 views