Psalm 36:5 says: “Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.” (NIV)
- Where does it say in the Bible that God protects us?
- Should you memorize the Bible? Where and how to start today
- Drawing water from the wells of salvation
- Out of strength? God gives strength
- Should we be sad when our fellow Christians die?
- God delights in you and keeps renewing you
- Should Christians celebrate Easter?
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 48 views
- A very present help in time of need 18 views
- God’s Unshakeable Love for You – Isaiah 54:10 16 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 15 views
- No evil comes from God 14 views
- Salvation is only found in Jesus – Acts 4:12 13 views
- Who closed the door of Noah’s ark? – Genesis 7:16 11 views
- If God is for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31 10 views
- 5 things that will not happen when you accept Jesus as your Savior 10 views
- 1 John 5:4 Meaning 10 views