Romans 3:21-22 reads: “But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe…” (NIV)
August 25, 2017
February 19, 2018
October 5, 2017
- Meaning of “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness” EXPLAINED
- Where to start reading the Bible [7 ideas]
- ‘God, I can’t keep going’: God gives you green pastures and quiet waters
- God has prepared good works for you to walk in. What are you waiting for?
- eBook: Faith Speaks. 7 Days, 7 Prayers
- Prayer for Salvation: How to be saved?
- Did Jesus ever sin? [The answer from the Bible]
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 16 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 12 views
- God supplies you. You will not lack. 11 views
- A very present help in time of need 10 views
- 1 John 5:4 Meaning 9 views
- It’s a new day. Don’t dwell on the past 8 views
- Who closed the door of Noah’s ark? – Genesis 7:16 8 views
- Healing and health are part of your salvation 8 views
- If God is for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31 7 views
- Let God take care of everything 7 views