Thanks to Jesus’ work on the cross, which forever reconciled those who accept it with Almighty God, we no longer need to be afraid of God. Yes, He is Almighty God. But He is also now our heavenly Father — our Dad. Just like a child will run to their father for help and comforting when they hurt themselves, we can run to our heavenly Father, fully expecting His loving care and help. Don’t be afraid. He wants you to come to Him unafraid.
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 13 views
- 1 John 5:4 Meaning 12 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 9 views
- 5 Bible Verses about Faith 8 views
- Jesus never changes 7 views
- It is only by God’s grace that you are saved – Ephesians 2:5 6 views
- For God so loved the world… – John 3:16 6 views
- Did Job’s sufferings come from God? No. [The Book of Job explained] 6 views
- The blameless are under the Lord’s care – Psalm 37:18-19 6 views
- Result of the Fall. We don’t become sinners because we sin; we sin because we are sinners 6 views