Thanks to Jesus’ work on the cross, which forever reconciled those who accept it with Almighty God, we no longer need to be afraid of God. Yes, He is Almighty God. But He is also now our heavenly Father — our Dad. Just like a child will run to their father for help and comforting when they hurt themselves, we can run to our heavenly Father, fully expecting His loving care and help. Don’t be afraid. He wants you to come to Him unafraid.
Subscribe to our Weekly Email Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive weekly inspiration, encouragement, devotionals and alerts of our latest posts!
Relying on God
- Result of the Fall. We don’t become sinners because we sin; we sin because we are sinners 17 views
- All good things come from God – Psalm 16:2 10 views
- God answers prayers – not always according to our timing, but always according to His perfect plan for our lives 7 views
- 1 John 5:4 Meaning 7 views
- A very present help in time of need 7 views
- 5 Bible Verses about Hell 6 views
- It’s a new day. Don’t dwell on the past 5 views
- 5 things that will not happen when you accept Jesus as your Savior 5 views
- How do you get saved, according to the Bible? 4 views
- Healing and health are part of your salvation 4 views